Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Squeezed into a tini nightie


Finding cute little outfits that fit my boobs isn't the easiest task. Most of the time...I see something I think is cute but it only has a D cup for the top...well this new update is one of those many outfits I often come across. And since I really only have to wear it for 15 minutes...I figure what the hell.

I loved the outfit...pretty blue...sexy little g-string with a bow. I think that's about the only part of my panties you can see. My ass swallows them. There are alot of different poses with this set. Come see more HERE

8 comments:

Buck Kelly said...

You had me at Squeezed - very nice again - Wow - wish I was there to help take off the nightie for bed - later sexy

Anonymous said...

yes, the tiny outfits and nighties are very provoking... especially when they make your boobies stack up and jiggle like crazy ;)

Anonymous said...

Big boobs for sperm

Anonymous said...

Big juggs for sperms

Anonymous said...

Big boobies for spermatozoïds

Anonymous said...

I want fucked childrens

Anonymous said...

Shes want fucked childrens

Anonymous said...

Ms dawn perignon want fucked childrens