Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just a quick hello!

I stopped home real quick after going to visit my dad today, actually I left my gramma there and said I needed to come pick something up at my house. It has been a rough few days. I don't know if my gramma's pain is worse on me or her. But, I can tell you that even if it's only for 10 minutes it's nice to be home all alone.

The BBW Vegas Bash is coming in 3 weeks...I am so excited! I don't have all the outfits I need. But, hell some say I could even look good in a trash bag...that would be an interesting set! LOL...I can't wait to see some of you there. Make sure to come say hi and I will do the same! I am going to try and keep up with my blog while I'm there...someone will have a laptop I can use...I hope.

Well, this was just a quick hello...I am off back to my mom and dad's! Happy Father's Day to all the dads and single moms out there doing the job of both! Much Love!

1 comment:

Buck Kelly said...

Qucik hello back to you sexy - hope u had a great weekend and hope you upcoming week is good - later cute and sexy