Friday, June 5, 2009

Newest video update is a sexy one!


It was a couple months back but I had a picture set in my favorite little black outfit. As you can see by the pictures it was a very little outfit...well the video is finally up...in the video...you see alot of body movement...especially my booty. I end up ditching the little black outfit as the video goes on. This is definitely a sexy one...come by and check it out MsDawnP.com!

And one last thing is finally Friday! Yay! I hope everyone has an amazing weekend...I will be out this weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday...so I will try to take some fun drunk pics and write about it soon! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Buck Kelly said...

Hmm - speechless - cant wait to see the video - I am sure its worth the wait - I am sure u had fun at the party - I just wish i was on that couch during the phot shoot - your too cute and sexy - later sexy

Brian said...

I have never been so jealous of a sofa .... what a great video and photo set.