Monday, June 15, 2009

New things going on at MsDawnP.com



We are working on putting up a whole new site right now. I am super excited...as much as I love the look of my site it's been up for close to 2 years and it's definitely time for a face lift. I have a few new things that will be added...so I am very excited...I can't wait to tell you all about them...but I am going to hold off until launch.

In the meantime...thought I would share some pictures from my current update...I love this little turquoise dress...I am going to hold on to it...and wear it out with some fishnets out one night...that will surely get me some looks. I love how it hugs my curves. Come check out all the new updates going on at my site by clicking HERE Also this set has a good look at my big meaty thighs. So if you love belly, boobs, ass and big legs...you will love this new set!