Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates in the last few weeks!

I thought I would share some of my updates here...I haven't been really putting them out there like I had in the past. Finding time lately has been one of my problems...being a working woman certainly has it's advantages and disadvantages.



The big bouncing ball...I never thought I would do it...but it was so much fun! I think I may even buy a ball for myself. It seemed good for exercise as well as just having fun. How can u not smile while bouncing up and down...and you would not believe the way everything jiggled...it was awesome...if you like to see me jiggle this is definitely the video for you!



The next set is with the sexiest shoes I now own. I got these shoes as a gift from one of my friends/members. I love them...it was so sweet of him to get them for me. I think they really compliment my legs. This is one sexy set you must come check it out!



When I shot this next set in Palm Springs it was kind of a fluke. I didn't have any intention shooting in this tube top...I put it on while I did my hair and make up and Andy, my photographer said, "Why don't we shoot that?" So we did! And it turned out great...the top/dress really accentuates the roundness of my breasts, belly and butt!

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, I did love the ball video. When the camera shows you on the side I can see big waves of boobs going back and forth, and you are right, everything jiggles. It's one of your best videos! Well, after the Jiggly Paradise of course ;) BTW, when is the second part coming? I can't wait to see it from the photographer angle...

diditallj said...

so sexxi