Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm home!!!




What an eventful week! I actually missed doing this whole blog thing while I was gone...I had a computer available but no time for just me to sit down and really write...I had every intention of writing about my whole trip with pictures etc...but my camera really wasn't working so I got a few phone pics I can share...it started on a thursday night...over a week ago

I finished up my packing and it was time to head off to the train station...I had 6 bags...I seriously packed...one huge suitcase for regular clothes, one for shoes, a bag with all the outfits for my photoshoots...one bag for make up and hair, another for stuff to do on the train...and of course my very large purse...I knew Andy (photographer/webmaster) was going to want to kill me when he saw all my luggage...but hey I had 8 days worth of stuff to pack...I arrived at the train station at 11pm only to find out that the train was running late...by an hour or so...so I broke out the crossword puzzle and just chilled on the bench...
The train ride was uneventful...I watched movies on a little portable dvd player...fell asleep around 4am and then awoke at 630am...I am not a good train rider...I wish I could have spent the whole 10 hours sleeping but alas...I was awake...the countryside was beautiful...when I finally got to LA, Andy and Samantha picked me up...we went shopping in downtown LA...and then I don't really remember what we did...I was beat!

Saturday we woke up early to do some more shopping but ended up just going to our first house we were shooting at...it was a great house and I took 6 sets of photos there...one of my favorites was an outdoor set that Satu took...the video for that one is going to be soooooo cute...I used a... damn I can't think of the word...you water flowers with it and it has a spout...anyway...filled it up with water and watered the breasts and the ass! Hmmm I wonder if I can add a little miracle grow and make them bigger...lol...It was very cold...but so so fun!

We went to Vegas and shot in the Vegas Pimp House for 3 days! I was there with Shameless Angel and The Blonde Goddess. It was a good time...got to shoot with a stripper pole and a pool table...plus alot of other cool places...

I am home now and having a really hard time getting back to the swing of things...maybe by the weekend!

Oh snap...I forgot about my most exciting adventure yet! On friday the day I arrived...I went shopping at a sex toy warehouse! It was awesome...there were more sex toys then you could ever imagine...I have a new plethra of toys...so I will have lots to talk about...I have been a serious masturbator since I have been home...I have had to try out all my new toys...one of them 4 times...remember I have only been home since Saturday! LOL...I love me!

No comments: