Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My birthday is coming and I am so excited!!!



My birthday week as begun and it is off to a great start! Yes I said birthday "week" I wait all year for my birthday...so why not celebrate all week! LOL...so the official celebrating doesn't start until Friday @ 840am when I arrive in Las Vegas! But I am so ready...I got a few new outfits and although I promised pics from the last trip and did not come thru...I am going to buy a new camera tomorrow...so for sure...I am going to have someone taking pics all weekend...normally for my birthday my friends buy me a paddle and proceed to blacken my ass with spankings...not sure it will go down like that this year...but I can tell you I will be super disappointed if it doesn't...it is one 0f the things I look forward to most...I love a good ass whoopin...

The first year I ever got a paddle it was wooden and it got broken across my ass...then another year someone showed up with a leather paddle with a kiss on it...I bent over the pool table and everyone took turns...I just love it...I can't explain it...I don't know what it is...the harder the better...I seriously love when it stings so much that it is almost intolerable...alot of people don't understand...hell I don't understand...it's not a sexual thing for me...I mean I don't get wet or anything like that...but I get hella excited...maybe I am just weird..LOL...yeah that must be it...here's a pic from my last birthday...if you look hard you can see the paddle coming at me from the right side



Well wish me luck I hope to at the very least get a good spanking! But if not...I will be taking volunteers...LOL
Ok now on to the other sexy stuff...that set I told you about with the watering my tits and ass...well the video went up the other day...and I have to tell you...my video guy did some amazing stuff with this one...the end of it was in slow motion as I was doing the boob drop...that's when you hold them up as high as you can and then let them drop...the way they flailed around was amazing...and in slow mo...I can't believe how totally freakin cool it looked...you must definitely check it out! Also I shoot a set in Vegas in a lace body stocking...all the way down to nothing...woohoo...naked Dawn! Good stuff...come stop by http://www.msdawnp.com/