Friday, August 1, 2008

Dawn vs the Ocean



I had one helluva of a time in Mexico...I have been dying to write about this experience I had while I was there...It was me versus the ocean...and I'm a big girl but not quite as big as the ocean so you can probably guess who won this fight...

When I first got on the beach I pretty much just sat in the surf let the water come up on me...it's was wonderful...the water was warm...it was so peaceful...I was scared as hell of jellyfish as I had seen so many of them when the tide was out...but what the hell I sat there and daydreamed about all different kinds of things...even my prince charming...whereever he may be...enough sitting I am ready to get in the ocean...

I felt like I could handle it...although I'd seen plenty get taken down by those waves...I would not be one of them...it was a family vacation so my mom and dad were down on the beach with me...along with my sister and her boyfriend...I stood in the ocean but I was not going too far in cause I am a bit of a chicken no matter how ballsy I was feeling...so I go a little further in and my back is to the ocean at this point when it throws its first punch...it wasn't a total knockout but I did go down....so here I am in the ocean on my knees and I am trying to get up...just as I have my footing the next punch comes...back down I went...then the ocean kept punching me with waves...water over my head but I am a fighter...I am doing my best to get back up when suddenly the water pushes one of my breasts out of my suit...remember the part where I said my dad and my sister's boyfriend are at the water with me...they are playing baseball in the sand about 10 feet away and I just know they probably saw so my main course of action at this point is not getting out of the water but trying to put my damn boob back in my suit...so now I am no longer holding on the the sand...I am trying my best to grab a hold of myself when a wave bigger then any of the others, hits me with a BAM! Now I am flipped over on my ass and my boob is out being smacked around by the water and I am drinking so much saltwater...my mom is trying to help me...bless her little 130lb self... and she says your boob your boob...and I'm like FUCK it...I want to get the hell out of here...as another wave comes up over my head...I manage to put my boob back in my suit and flip over on to my knees and scream for my dad to help me...he came over and helped me up and said "oh I didn't realize you were having a problem" which I think translated to, "I looked over and saw your boob getting splashed around the water and well I just pretended not to so you wouldn't be so embarassed" I could see it in his face...LOL...

Needless to say I didn't go back in the ocean the rest of my trip...I just sat in the low surf and enjoyed in from the sand...the ocean definitely won that one...
This is not a blue condom it is one of the many jellyfish I saw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe , nice story