Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yummy Yummy Cupcakes!



I finally did it...it's not an eating set in the way I think some of the fans like to see...but I took a couple bites of the cupcakes! They were indeed good! I had more fun smearing the frosting on my huge 46L tits and licking it off...I also managed to get the frosting all over my nipples and believe or not i can't get my nipples in my mouth...oh but how easy it would be to put them in yours...if only I had your mouth there to help me clean up the mess....mmmm in that case I can think of another place I would have liked to smear frosting all over...This update came with a set of 58 pictures and a video...You can come check it out at http://www.dawnperignon.com/

2 comments:

luvyourfat said...

Did you get to eat all of the cupcakes??

Anonymous said...

you are yummy