Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Arizona Sunshine!



In case you didn't know...my new favorite place to shoot my pictures is in the great outdoors. Nothing is more exciting than possibly getting caught showing my business. So, as I took these pictures I could hear people talking and cars driving near...and I had to stop a few times because even though the thought of getting caught is exciting...I am still scared as hell to actually get caught. lol I know I'm a dork.
I put on my very short little black skirt...and my very tight yellow Cali shirt and off to the desert we went. I know everyone doesn't know this about me but I am actually a California girl! I was born in Orange County but left So Cal when I was about 5 and moved to Germany. I lived in Germany for 4 years and then we moved to Montana...spent about 4 or 5 years in Montana...and then I came to Arizona...which is where I call home since I have lived here the longest...over 20 years.
You can check it out @ www.MsDawnP.com!

2 comments:

Buck Kelly said...

Looking hot in the summer sun - very sexy

Bam Bam said...

Beautiful, sexy and very alluring...I think that describes you completely, my dear Ms. Dawn! lol